Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So Much To Do...

Finally, freedom is mine! Finished the presentation today, will finish the course tom'w - one more teachable under my belt. Yay! And now I can set my sights on new goals - getting my doggone script done! It'll be good to flesh this thing out finally but I can tell I'm in for a challenge. It's all good! There's also a CloneCloth challenge over at Reallusion that I'm thinking I might try my hand at. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And not to forget, I've got to work on my lines for Killian. And then there's the seriously behind banners for the last two Kawoosh! challenges. Hell, I'm going to be just as busy as if I were still in a class. But I think I'll have a bit more fun, though. :)

2 comments:

  1. Get to work, missy!

    One short (even of the calibre that you came out with) is not sufficient for those of us who chafe at the bit to see your next magnus opus...

    And yes... get them lines done, lassy! ;)

    ReplyDelete