Saturday, August 1, 2009

Got A Plan B...

Well, I'm feeling a bit better. Wow, I was pretty bitter yesterday - walking around with a scowl on my face, lol. But now, I can sit at the computer and not glare at it with seething betrayal because I finally have a Plan B. It's simple, yes. But I think it'll get the point across while still being engaging. That's mainly why I was peeved - everything about Plan A was linked so well to the poster that I couldn't think of any viable alternative. I had to tweak the poster a tiny bit to match this new version (and no - the boobs stayed the same, lol!) Glad I hadn't officially posted it yet. Something told me to wait until the video was done first, just in case. This version will actually have minimal iClone footage (serves it right... hmm... am I still bitter?). In any case, I think I'll be good to get it done by the end of next week so I'm ok with it. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Thank Gawd the boobs are intact! ;)

    We all have faith in you. Your cleverness knows no bounds and a little thing like a computer melt-down shall not stop you! Twitter on Grrl! We shall marshall our forces to attend to you and support you in every way possible!
    (can you tell I'm re-reading Jane Austen?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we're forced to an eureka moment. That's my philosophical thought of the day

    ReplyDelete