Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vertebrate Evil: Excretion - iClone Movie Tribute...

I finally got it done - and before I left on vacation to boot! :) For a Plan B, I'm really happy with how it turned out. In some respects, this version is actually a bit better at showcasing the clothing - which after all is the main focus of the competition.

So here it is - now to finally get some decent sleep! Please watch in HD if you can by double-clicking through to the main YouTube page. Thanks for watching!

5 comments:

  1. Loved it...

    Whinged a little about the VOs, but we can't have you getting too inflated an ego now, can we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! The costume is a real eye catcher, and I love how you filmed this, all the little details! The likeness to the original is very, very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!! But that poor crow!! He will never Twitter again. I'm sensing a reoccurring theme in your movies ...

    Yes - and isn't Andrew Kramer a genius! Nice that you mentioned him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love some of the angles you chose in shooting this. Nice costume work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, everyone!

    @Killian - lol, thanks. And you're right. I'm thinking I may need a new mic - the distortion is from one channel dropping out. I'll figure out how to deal with it. :)

    @Cathy - yes, there is a theme now isn't there... heh, heh, heh... And yes, I love Andrew Kramer. I wouldn't even think to approach After Effects if it weren't for him.

    ReplyDelete