Sunday, May 3, 2009

To Boldly Go...

So here I am - entering the daunting world of *gasp* blogging. I tend to reflect and vent a lot as I work through my "creative process" so I thought rather than go crazy, I could rely on the support of my machinimating community (or at least entertain them a little as I careen into the void).

If you endeavor to follow this blog, I must warn you - everything I post may not be riveting morsels of incredible insight and sometimes you will wonder what the heck runs through my head. That's just how I work and it's served me well so far. Bottomline, I simply have a passion for creating stories and finding a means to share them with whoever cares to see it. If you think my ramblings might be a nice way to kill a minute or two, feel free to join me on my journeys across the bridge. :)

4 comments:

  1. Blogging is a great way to vent, share ideas and opinions and just let the world know you are there! I've been doing it for years and although I suspect no one ever reads my blog, I still find satisfaction in posting every week. Congrats on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd be surprised who catches blogs, even if they don't publically admit to it :)

    Welcome to the world of unfettered opinion, nuggets of wisdom and interesting waffle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no turning back now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Guess I'll see what I'm in for soon enough! :)

    ReplyDelete